Monday, September 6, 2010

NEW BLOGGY FRIEND!

Check out an awesome new blog I found....Knitting is Gluten Free

I also added this blog to my list of GF blogs located in the right-hand side column on this blog.

Yahoo for another fun gluten-free blog to keep up with...love getting new tips!

AND, the author is a fellow knitter, as well!

Ok, so her knitting skills are definitely more advanced than mine ;). I tend to stay with scarves/hats and the occasional cowl ;).

BUT, the blog looks awesome and fun!

Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Lee Bernstein said...

Thank you so much for your post about Knitting is Gluten Free!

It is an honor to be mentioned in your blog.

Warmest regards,
Lee

Rachel Lynn said...

Absolutely! You are an awesome blogger :) :).
I'm so excited to follow your new blog.

Take care!

Rachel

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany