Friday, August 14, 2009

Check this out!

A new discovery I made today: Gluten-Free on a Shoestring...a great blog with tons of GF recipes! Awesome!

I have been a slacker blogger lately....it seems that, as usual, I tend to overcommitt myself and in the midst of finishing our basement, training for a marathon, starting a beginning runners' group at work for some of my coworkers, getting ready to take on a student intern at work, catching up on paperwork at work that I let pile up during the month of July when I was finishing up more classes....I just haven't had that much time for blogging!

SORRY!!! I hope to share more recipes and tips, soon! For now, though....enjoy the blog listed above! It looks to be fantastic and I will spend more time perusing it later when I have more time. :)

Have a wonderful weekend, all!

~Rachel

1 comment:

WantingToShare said...

I agree! What a good recipe! They all look yummy :)
-Abbey

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany