Friday, May 1, 2009

Excuses...

I haven't felt much like blogging lately. On April 10th I started getting harassed by some crazy guy on one of my blogs. It started out not-s0-harassing (or so I thought) and ended really badly. I guess it was my fault, I kind of perpetuated it. Without saying too much about specifics, because it has to do with a good friend of mine....here is an explanation on why now all of my blogs aside from this one are "private" (again, if you happen to be someone who was reading my silly meanderings, let me know and I will enter your e-mail address as one of the approved people to read the blogs!)....
I have a blog on which I was trying to post a different picture every day of something I was thankful for. Ok, I recognize that this may sound entirely lame...but that's what I did ;). A "new year's resolution" of mine was to be a more grateful, thankful individual. I have so much to be thankful for and I don't want to ever take anything for granted. Anyway, I thought a little blog chronicling a year of my thankfulness would be cute (for my own use) and, of course, I could use it to share with friends/family, etc., the ways in which I was thankful for them. Well some random (or maybe not random) guy started leaving me messages after a post about one of my good friends...it started out by asking if I wanted to hear some information he had about her. I had turned on comment moderation, so I received an e-mail telling me that I had this message. He kept sending me messages through my blog and I never accepted them, for obvious reasons. I just kept reading them...and he gave me his e-mail address so I could contact him that way. For some reason, now that I think of it, he never responded to my e-mail; he only sent me messages on the blog. Anyway, it started to get totally creepy and weird and it was beyond anything I can really describe in this kind of forum. So, my blogs are private now. There you have it. Whew! I have kept this one public because, if I ever have anything that is useful in the realm of gluten-free-living tips/etc., I want to be able to share that information with whomever wants to access it. I know I always google random gluten free crap and end up at random peoples' blogs and have, on more than one occasion, gotten some really great information via blogs. So, on the off chance that anyone is in my boat, googles something gluten-free, and comes up with my blog and gets some helpful advice...well, then, my work is done! :) HA! And, speaking of which...if you are reading this blog and ever get any helpful advice, by all means, let me know! :) At some point I want to start having little contests and things, too, like I've seen some other bloggers (what a silly term..."bloggers"!) do. So, there's an incentive to read my blog! HA! Contests to win some yummy gluten free items! Speaking of which...seeing as this is a gluten free blog, I should be posting about THAT and not about some lame blog-stalker guy trying to complicate my and my friends' lives! :)
I'll start again in a new, fresh post.
Ta ta for now!
~Rachel

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany