Sunday, March 1, 2009

CHEX!

Ok, so I knew Rice Chex was now gluten free (I have a big unopened box in my kitchen!)...but what I had forgotten about was that on the Chex website they had a bunch of gluten free recipes! My good friend Jen had told me about this, and I had forgotten until she reminded me on the phone yesterday! I looked it up today for the first time, and it looks great! There are some yummy-looking probably crowd-pleasing snack ideas that would be great for parties or other get-togethers. I can't wait to try them! The recipes look easy and delicious The only hard part will be deciding which one to try first! ;)

Chex Gluten-Free Recipes

I think I am the most excited about the Italian Chex Mix...and of course, Muddy Buddies (or "Puppy chow"! :))

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany