Sunday, March 1, 2009

MORE GF resources

1) MEIJER:

A friend from work, Kristin, just sent me a facebook message telling me to check out the Meijer Meal Box online website because they had a bunch of gluten free tips/information, etc. Thanks so much, Kristin! There are some great tips/products/information here!

Link to resources: http://www.meijermealbox.com/gluten-free-resources

Link to a list of foods available at Meijer grocery stores (we have a huge Meijer here in Bloomington-Normal!): http://www.meijermealbox.com/gluten-free-product-list

2) Living Without magazine:

I'd been meaning to subscribe to this magazine for a while now, but forgot about it until I saw a link to it on the Meijer mealbox website mentioned above. I just subscribed to it...$23 for a year (6 issues). I am so excited to get some new recipe ideas and tips! The magazine claims to bring the "latest news on food allergies, autism, celiac disease, and asthma"...I had peeked at one once, and it looks great! I am pumped to get the first issue...I hope it's soon! I will definitely keep you all posted and let you know how it is :)

3) Blogs

On the right hand side of my blog (you'll need to scroll down), you'll find links to some blogs I've found to be interesting and helpful...for your convenience, I also listed them below and they all have links to their sites:

Gluten Free [Cooking School]
Gluten Free Optimist (i need to take a few tips from here about being optimistic!! ;))
CeliacChicks
Gluten-Free Living (They also publish a magazine that I might subscribe to also at some point)
Gluten Free Blog
Recipes from Karina's Kitchen Gluten Free Goddess
Recipe for a Gluten Free Life by Mrs. G.F.
GF-Zing! -this website is Gluten Free!
At some point, I hope to get better about networking and start leaving messages on all of these blogs and maybe "feature" some of their blogs on my blog, etc. We'll see. For now, though, I just thought I'd let you know some of the cool gluten-free blogs I've discovered :)

ENJOY! :)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany