Sunday, March 1, 2009

Uno Chicago Grill Rolls Out Gluten-Free Pizza Nationally...is this FOR REAL?!?!?!

I just found this awesome blog post....

and was allllll excited because it looks like Uno Chicago Grill started carrying gluten free cheese and pepperoni pizzas......

well we've been to the location at the Mark Twain Hotel in Peoria numerous times...Jeremy's favorite food is chicago-style deep-dish pizza and I love (well, loved??) it as well. I was SO PUMPED to see that we might be able to go there to enjoy it together again!

Well, I jumped on the Uno website to find the phone number for the Peoria location to see if they were, indeed carrying the gluten free pizza (the corporate website said that not all locations have it yet)...and it turns out, it isn't an Uno's anymore! It is now called Two 25. Excuse me?!??!?!

So close....yet so far away. Darn you, pizza!!!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany