Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pizza?!

Jeremy informed me this weekend that he had a surprise for me...a co-worker told him about a pizza place in Peoria that has gluten-free pizza! Could it be?! He is going to try to find out where this is and if it is, indeed, true....I sure hope so! My hopes are DEFINITELY high up there in the clouds! Pizza is one of my biggest cravings right now. I could go for a slice of pepperoni pan pizza from Pizza Hut right about NOW! Not to mention their awesome breadsticks....ohhhh MAN!

I've been a slacker blogger lately...things have been crazy busy, getting ready for Christmas and all that! I love this time of year, but it gets very hectic and tiring as well!

Better go hop in the shower...it's past bedtime! :)

Take care, all!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany