Thursday, November 13, 2008

Results of the party!

Well, the soup appeared to be a hit. Jeremy thought it smelled "awesome" and wished for leftovers (of which there are plenty! I might actually freeze some!). I really liked it. Laura got seconds (always a good indicator of if people like it!). Jami ate all of hers. Abbey ate most of hers (but she is a self-proclaimed picky eater, and there were lots of veggie chunks in the soup!). The cake, however, that was another story entirely ;). Laura and I both ate our entire pieces. I really enjoyed it! Jeremy, though, pointed out later that I HAVE to like it...if I want to eat cake (which I do...especially since FROSTING usually accompanies cake ;) ), I have to eat gluten free cake. Laura said she did, too! Abbey and Jami...well...they picked at theirs, at MOST. Ha! The texture is weird, which Abbey voiced. I told them both to just have sympathy, since this is the cake I have to be resigned to eat for the rest of my life ;). Ha!

All in all, though, it was a GREAT evening with good friends!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany