Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Jeremy and I went out for dinner last night to celebrate Valentine's day...I had one of my favorite gluten-free meals: Farfalle Alfredo at Biaggi's! This dish is phenomenal. I loveloveLOVE it! We also ordered the Messina salad as an appitizer to share...mixed field greens with olives (obviously I picked that part out!), tomatoes, cucumbers, and feta cheese with red wine vinegar and olive oil. DELICIOUS!!! Of course I had a lovely glass of prosecco (one of my favorite wines!) to go with it. It was nice to go have a little date together and eat some yummy food :).

The pasta in the farfalle alfredo dish is so delicious that I asked the manager to check on the brand for me so that I could order some. Check out the website here I believe the kind that Biaggi's served was the green spinach/rice pasta noodles. SOOOO yummy!

I have leftovers to enjoy later...YUM!

Biaggi's actually has a pretty extensive gluten-free menu, which is just fantastic! I have been there 3 times since starting my gluten-free lifestyle. I would definitely recommend it! Speaking of which...this reminds me....I am 4 days away from the 4-month mark of being gluten-free. Crazy! 1/3 of a year already! WOW.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Although I have purchased many different shapes of Tinkyada pasta in Bloomington/Normal, I have not been able to locate the yummy brown rice spinach pasta locally. Thinkyada does not sell its products through its Web site. A lot of online GF vendors sell other shapes of Tinkyada, but not spinach. One vendor that DOES sell it is Gluten Free Trading Company. Their Web site is:
http://www.food4celiacs.com/ShopOnline/TNK/index.html
Of course, they do not sell the yummy sauces Biaggi's puts on top of the pasta...

Rachel Lynn said...

Thanks for your help, I will definitely check out that web site that you suggested. I really appreciate it....I loooove that brown rice spinach pasta....so delicious!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany