Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Love is...

...sticking up for your wife who can't eat "normal" food.

I was reminded again today of how much I love my husband. An awkward food-related situation arose today (and I don't want to go into too many details because I don't want to be mean) and Jeremy totally went to bat for me and stuck by my side.

I love this man! Honestly, I don't know how I could deal with all of this crap without him.

Sure we haven't exactly completely converted our home to a "gluten free zone", but there is significantly less gluten-containing food here. I still buy him "regular" pasta, but he is tolerating some rice pasta. In addition, I do buy him "regular" buns for his hot dogs/hamburgers/BBQ pork. There is also some wheat-containing BBQ sauce here, as well as some cans of his favorite soup...Cambell's Bean with Bacon (gross!!! ;)). However, for the most part...everything in our house is stuff I can eat and stuff that won't make me sick if I accidently ingest a few crumbs of it or something!

I love you, Jer!

2 comments:

Kara B. Young said...

aren't husbands awesome?!

Rachel Lynn said...

They SURE are, Kara! :)

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany