Saturday, January 31, 2009

Red Robin...YUMM!

I am not sure if I have mentioned this on here yet....but I absolutely love Red Robin restaurants! We unfortunately don't have one in Bloomington, but there is one in Davenport and we frequent it when we are in the Quad Cities visiting family and friends. They have a HUGE gluten free menu and the food is fantastic. Love it love it LOVE IT! They have awesome, unlimited french fries with your meal which is just AWESOME...I love french fries!!!

We had dinner at a Red Robin last night...in Raleigh, NC! We are here right now visiting Jeremy's parents' new home...it is awesome! We are having a great time and it is fun to have a little weekend getaway adventure. Jeremy's mom has been here since the beginning of January and is very excited to have guests.

My favorite entree there now (post gluten-free diet...previously I loved the whiskey river BBQ chicken wrap and chicken tortilla soup...sigh!!) is the Royal Red Robin burger...a burger with a fried egg on top! Sounds crazy, but it is soooo delicious! It is a great substitute for a bun, if you will!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

BAdams said...

There's a Red Robin in Rockford - remind me next time you're here! :) -Brooke

Rachel Lynn said...

WONDERFUL! I loveloveLOVE Red Robin!!!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany