Thursday, October 23, 2008

Darn Culver's!!

I despise the fact, now, that we live so close to a Culver's! Culver's really is...er WAS...my favorite fast-food restaurant. They are known for their awesome custard and their fun "flavor of the day" which is different each day...and every Culver's has different flavors each day. Well, I drive by Culver's at LEAST twice each day...on my way to work in the morning and on the way home. Today, the marquee announced that the flavor of the day was "CHOCOLATE OREO VOLCANO"......arrrrrrrrgh!! You're killin' me! That one is one of my f a v o r i t e s! Seriously. Chocolate Custard. Crushed Oreos. Mini M&Ms. Chocolate Syrup. Chocolate Flakes. sigh.
According to their website, I can have: some soups (black bean, potato au gratin, mushroom medley, bean with ham, and black bean...Culver's serves a wide variety of soups but only 3-4 per day), cole slaw (sick), and chocolate or vanilla custard (YESSS!!!)...but I am not sure about any of their sundae toppings (it doesn't say on the website). Also, I am curious about their burgers without the bun....
According to the website, even the fries are unsafe for me! What?! Darn it all....

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany