Thursday, October 23, 2008

Exciting New Book!

I ordered a book on Monday: Gluten Free Grocery Shopping Guide put out by Cecelia's Marketplace...and it arrived today! WOO HOOO!!! It looks awesome...it lists 25000+ gluten free items that seem to be really easy to find! There are a lot of things that can be found at a "normal" grocery store. I am not sure, but I think this book will help me out a TON...and keep my grocery bill under control as well! The book was $24.95, plus shipping. I want to buy one for Jeremy's mother and my mother so they can have ideas of what I can eat when we go over there to visit and eat.

Ok....york peppermint patties are gluten free! I am soooo pumped! :) I plan on reading the candy section in more depth tonight! YEAHHHHH!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany