Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm going crazy!

  • Yesterday, while at work, I was sending out two final thank-you cards to some of my Peoria families who had gotten me good-bye gifts. As I got the first card ready to send, I flipped it over and started licking the flap to seal it. I had no sooner touched my tongue to the adhesive...and I realized during some of my reading it had said NOT to lick stamps and/or envelopes because there is gluten in the adhesive! I ran to my garbage can and spit madly into it, doing my best to scrape my tongue off with my teeth. Seriously.
  • Last night as I was leaving work at 6:30 (another irritating story), I called Jeremy to let him know I was on my way home. He told me that he was also just getting home...because he had gone to get dinner at CULVER'S with his parents. I cried. Seriously.
  • I had numerous dreams last night about eating all different kinds of pretzels...and getting sick. Pretzels are plaguing my dreams? Really? Really.

Sigh.....

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany