Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ruby Tuesday's and more

Well, I met up with my friend Jami for lunch today at Ruby Tuesday's. I think it went pretty well. I stopped home before heading back to work (where I am right now) so I could drop off my leftovers in the fridge and I checked and responded to some work e-mail. I decided to jot down a quick post as well ;).
We each got the salad bar...I steered clear of the prepared pasta salads and potato salads and didn't use salad dressing or croutons (well that one is a no-brainer ;) ). We ordered burgers...I typically don't order a burger when I eat out but I was craving meat! Maybe I need some iron or something ;). I ordered a potato instead of fries since she told me they use the fryer for lots of things that are breaded, and not just fries. I checked to be sure the burger was 100% beef and didn't have grain additivies. I told her to be sure that buns were nowhere near my food and tried to explain a bit about my "allergy". I checked to be sure the butter was 100% butter and not margarine with lots of iffy ingredients (not even sure if that matters, but better be safe than sorry ;)) and since she checked and said it was, I ate it on my potato.
I discovered that my appitite was down! I thought I was soooo hungry but ended up having lots to take home.
On that same topic, I weighed myself this morning and I was down 4lbs. I typically fluxuate in my weight day to day, morning to night, etc...but this weight is below anything I've been for a long time!
I have a bit of a tummy ache...but I wonder if that's due to the quantity of what I ate (since it was more than I've eaten at most meals lately) and not necessarily what I ate...but who knows!! We'll see. No bloating or other issues.
Ok, enough outta me! Gotta get back to work.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany