Thursday, October 23, 2008

OOOOH!

This is an addendum to my previous post titled "Mourning" in which I was sulking about not being able to eat at Moe's, Q'doba, and Chipotle...according to their websites, I actually have options at these places!!!!

Someone created this Gluten Free Guide to Eating Out that I found through random google searching....it's awesome and very helpful! It has links to TONS of restaurants (some that are even here in town!) that have gluten free options!

I also found an online celiacs forum that said that Noodles and Company has rice noodles available....so I am contacting the company to see if the Bloomington-Normal locations have these available! WHOA!

...yeah, you can see I am "wasting" most of my night trying to find things I can eat!

Time for me to hit the gym, make myself dinner (maybe I'll have popcorn...that's what I ate last night! Seriously.), and watch Grey's! BYE for REAL this time

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany