Tuesday, October 21, 2008

gluten-free tootpaste

So last night I used gluten-free toothpaste and mouthwash for the first time. The toothpaste (flavored "peppermint twist") was ok...the mouthwash was nasty. It said it was also "peppermint twist" flavored, but in reality it tasted like black licorice to me. SICK! The brand of both is "The Natural Dentist" and I got them at Walgreen's. I found the brand online...and walgreen's actually had a rebate deal going on if you bought two....get a $5 rebate! Plus the mouthwash came with "free" toothpaste right now, so I got 2 of each for $20, and I will get $5 back in a few weeks.
I plan on asking our dentist friend, Jill's husband Dave, to see if he has heard anything about this brand. Hopefully it doesn't suck and it isn't going to make my teeth start falling out of my head or something!
Ok, off for our morning run!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany