Monday, October 20, 2008

Mission...

I am on a mission....to find gluten free toothpaste and mouthwash (after much perusing, I found a brand online that is available at Walgreen's! I am going to check it out later today) AND gluten free cosmetics. I found a list of products at the website for the brand Kiss My Face that are gluten free....so I am going to look for some of them at Walgreen's as well. Whew! What an endeavor! I'm also trying to "research" (and I use the term loosely ;) ) what really matters....or what the priorities for gluten free toiletries/cosmetics should be. I totally get that toothpaste/mouthwash/lip gloss should be gluten free since it is actually in, on, and around your mouth...but do lotions, make-up products, hair products really matter? How much of these do you really absorb into your body? I am trying to figure these things out. I joined an online community for people who have celiac disease or gluten intolerance and posted some questions there....hopefully someone responds! :)
Ok, time to get ready for work!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany